CustomerGauge software combines experience and revenue data with account insights to help you make better customer-centric decisions that grow your accounts faster than the competition.
SatisMeter responses and non-responses will appear on your CustomerGauge dashboard.
In this article:
- How to set up the integration to send gathered feedback into CustomerGauge
- Integration set up - demonstration video
How to set up the integration to send gathered feedback into CustomerGauge
To set up the CustomerGauge integration with SatisMeter follow the below steps:
- Make sure you have properly set up and are running a live survey.
- In SatisMeter, go to Settings > Integrations > CustomerGauge.
3. Open CustomerGauge, and copy the three necessary parts into SatisMeter (on the CustomerGauge integration page)
This is the region in which your CustomerGauge system is hosted. You can find your region by looking at the URL when logged into CustomerGauge (https://cvm.region.customergauge.com)
CustomerGauge Client ID
CustomerGauge Client Secret
4. Click the Connect to CustomerGauge button
That is it, from this point on you should see all the feedback gathered with SatisMeter in CustomerGauge and use it as one of the sources of NPS in there.
Integration set up - demonstration video
Here is a quick walk-through demonstrating how to set up the CustomerGauge integration in SatisMeter.